Friday, February 20, 2015

Writing Tips from the Best Author Quotes

I’m back and now I’m sitting again on my red chair and brown desk for pads to write, I already write again about my writing tips today. And the tips are not from me, but I get references from the best author quotes that I explain only a few. I know that my writing skill isn’t enough to make me to be a popular writer, but I just want to be popular on myself.

I get started to write surely when I was a child. At the time, it was the first time I started to study in elementary school. I remembered, I wrote in my book to write a set of number like 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8, and 9, for number 0 wasn’t included on it.

For one page on the book, I had to write one number till the end of a book page. Why must I do it at that time? It was one of method to make me and the others in order familiar with writing. You might know and have ever done it when entering the first school. I and my friends looked so passion in writing. Our teacher always noticed us if there was any mistake in writing, he always given the right way.

I was so happy when I had got the best result for my first writing, it was just like to burn my spirit never give up. Beside that I can write anything that I like, so I pour my writing on this blog to explore again that I can.

And now I want to write again, what I thought in my mind. But I am so difficult to get an idea, stuck in inspiration, a lot to think, and sometimes I give up. So, I visited the site that tells me about how to write fast and easy and also giving me a motivation about writing skill.

Previously, I had to think along the time and that was so badly for me. After I got some videos about writing skill fast, now I can write easily without long thinking, although I still learning how to write well and my writing skill needs to be improved every time. I just want to say thanks again to CaraMenulisBuku.com for the method.

Now, inspirations and ideas simply come to my mind; it’s not like before I have to find the new idea for my writing.

First Tips from Stephen King

How to be a writer? What to do? Stephen King says:
If you want to be a writer, you must do two things above all others: read a lot and write a lot. There's no way around these two things that I'm aware of, no shortcut.
Reading and writing is a unity that cannot be separated. So I try his tip about two things that I have to do, I start to read a lot and then write a lot.

Reading a lot will make you get more knowledge and new insight into yourself. So, let’s read more books and I do so. With reading a lot, there are some inspirations and ideas you can grab it. Every day, I always take time to read, although it just at least two pages on the book.

Writing a lot will make to get more experience to write and more often to write, you will get used to writing. You need to be noticed that when you are writing, don’t be criticize first. You have to do is to write, to write, and to write. There is time for checking, editing, and refining your writing. Until now, I still do it.

And the result is I can write so simply without taking more time as well.

Let’s read a lot and write a lot!

How about the comfort zone for writing? Stephen King says:
And as a writer, one of the things that I've always been interested in doing is actually invading your comfort space. Because that's what we're supposed to do. Get under your skin, and make you react.
If you have achieved a comfortable space, the zone where make you are comfortable to write with flow and natural. Don’t be so hard for you. When you have had it, be ready your path to be a writer will be wide-opened for you. Where is the comfort zone to find it? That’s actually that you know by yourself, every person has a different interest. So, I can’t force for one interest. Be yourself!

Second Tips from Sue Townsend

The first time to write is so hard and sometimes I have to give up now, but it’s wrong. And what is said by Sue Townsend? Read her quote:
In the early days, it was, you know, I used to weep while I was writing. I used to grab at any kind of anything, any hint, any tip of how to make it easy.
So dizzy in my head, I want to knock my head. That’s when I had stuck to get an idea, at the time I wanted to write. But I must find the way to make it easy in writing. Don’t think too hard, but thinking with the simple way, grab any tip that you can make lot writing.

Third Tips from J.R. Moehringer

I need some space for writing, then I have it, but I’m still difficult to write. How to solve it? This quote from J.R. Moehringer might help you.
Write every day; never give up; it's supposed to be difficult; try to find some pleasure and reward in the act of writing, because you can't look for praise from editors, readers, or critics. In other words, tips that is much easier to give than to take.
Almost every day, I have more time to spend with good thing and make it useful for the others, because my days are fulfilled in front of my computer. But why I’m so complicated when starting to write an article. From his quote, I have got a great advice that if you want makes it easy in writing and you want to be good in writing skill.

Just try to write each day somehow it’s so hard to get started you never give up. You must be able to find your pleasure in writing. And the best to make your writing easily is tips. You can find the particular points in writing from the tips.

What is your opinion about this? I would greatly appreciate your feedback. I’m starting to learn a lot of writing, but I am not skillful to write.

Happy Writing!

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Tags :

Related : Writing Tips from the Best Author Quotes